Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

You're Going Places, Baby! Award and Love The Way You Lie Music Video

Happy Sunday, my dear friends! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. :D

I will be giving away the "You're going places, Baby" award! Special thanks to Cafe Bellini for giving me this award. I hope you have a wonderful time in the south of France! :)

Rules:

Thank the person who gave you this award. Get the award icon. Share with us where you see yourself in ten years. Pass on the award.

In ten years, I will be 30 years old. I hope that by that time I will be established in my chosen career, be happily married, have a healthy and cute baby (or two), and live in a beautiful home - starting out with a new chapter in my life. But, of course, before that, I plan to enjoy my twenties - travel, work, explore, have fun, do everything that I want to do - so that by that time, I will be completely ready to be a wife and mom. :D

I pass this award on to these lovely ladies:


I am sure all of us are going places, so really, this award is for everyone. Tell us where you see yourself in ten years. :D

In another note, have you seen the official music video of Eminem and Rihanna's Love The Way You Lie? Here it is:

Many are not too happy about the message of this video. I can understand that sentiment. As a whole, I thought the video is creative and well-made - it feels like I'm watching a movie or a TV show (because Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan are in it, haha), BUT I really wish Megan Fox's character left at the end of the video to show that women (and men, too) should stand up and find the courage to leave an abusive relationship. And I also agree that the video is too violent for younger teens. What do you think?