Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Don't Choo Love It?



I loved what Martyn Lawrence-Bullard did in the last photos I saw of one of Tamara Mellon's homes, so I was happy when I stumbled on these photos of her NYC apartment on the Harper's Bazaar website.

The upstairs living room. I adore the fact that it's comfortable and stylish.

Great wallpaper. Is it just me or is there a Kelly Wearstler vibe in this place?

Love the unique chairs and the floor.

A Terence Koh neon-light installation in the metallic foyer.

Fab vibrant colours and prints in daughter Minty's room.

Love the wall hanging. Looks familiar.

Tamara in a dress by Victoria Beckham (and killer shoes, natch) at her Maison Jansen desk.


You may not know this about me, but I have a major snake phobia. I can't even look at them and I don't even own anything snakeskin. So while I love the couch in this photo I can't even post it here, because the artwork above it totally creeps me out. I can't imagine living with this day in and day out.

And to clear my head of the creepy crawlies let's have a moment of silence for a closet full of Choos. Over a thousand of them. *sigh*