Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Getaways Guest Blog Series: Sue of The Zhush


You can always count on Sue of The Zhush for gorgeous interiors, lots of purple, her love of the Chanel interlocking Cs and advice on primping up your style. A woman with great taste, Sue has chosen a beautiful and welcoming spot as her favourite getaway location.


Hello everyone, I'm Sue from The Zhush. I was thrilled when Connie asked me to participate in her Getaways Guest Blog Series. I knew exactly what place I would choose. In fact, we recently just booked our annual summer vacation to this very spot!


Favorite Vacation Spot


Sea Island, Georgia - As a wife and mother to three children, ages 10 to 4, it's hard for us to find a place that we can all enjoy, but Sea Island seems to fit the bill. It literally has something, if not many things, for us all, which is why we keep coming back year after year.


Where to Stay

The Beach Club - Interior

You really can't go wrong with accommodations on this small island. In the past we have stayed at the beautiful Cloisters, but it can be a bit formal. For the past two years we have been staying at the Beach Club, which is literally on the beach!

The Beach Club - Exterior

Where to Eat

The Georgian Room

There are a lot of great places to eat on Sea Island, but for a really great, five star unforgettable meal, we always make sure to get a sitter one night and book a dinner at The Georgian Room at The Cloisters. The wine and food here are amazing, even to us "jaded" ex-NYC residents!


What I Pack

Amy Smilovic of the clothing line Tibi

I try to leave most of my New York black wardrobe at home and embrace the island vibe.

OK...some of my island clothes are still somewhat black...

Amy Smilovic of the clothing line Tibi is from this area, in fact she even designed an amazing suite at the Cloisters. Tibi's bohemian meets preppy beach clothes really seem to illustrate the dress code at Sea Island to a tee!  

Tibi Suite at The Cloisters

Favorite Travelling Companion


{My family!} My husband, two daughters and one son!


 
I hope you enjoyed this brief little "tour" of Sea Island...



The Next Spot I'd Like to Visit...


One day I would love to visit Sandy Lane in Barbados with my family.


Thanks again Connie! I really enjoy this series!