Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Essence Kajal Pencil Eyeliner Review

Happy Friday, dear friends! I am happy to share that even though today is still hot, it is definitely milder than yesterday. Yay!

It was a busy day - I went to school to fix some things and then I went to the Camarillo outlet with my parents and brother! I took photos, of course! I can't wait to share them with all of you this weekend or next week. :D

Anyways, have you guys tried the Essence Kajal Pencil Eyeliner?

Photobucket

The classic Essence Eye Pencil gives your eyes irresistible depth. (Ulta.com, $0.99)

Pros:
- It's very creamy
- Glides on easily
- Has a fine tip, but is definitely not sharp
- The color is defined
- Only 99 cents!

There are 8 colors available:
Black 01, White 04, Teddy 08, Cool Breeze 11, Nightfever 13, Hola, Chica! 14, Behind the Scenes 15, Neon Sweetie 17
Check them out here.

Cons:
- One little tear = smear, smear, smear!!!

The first time I used this, I got teary-eyed, and the eyeliner smeared all over. I fixed it by using a Q-tip, and applying some more concealer. The good news is it was easily fixable.

Any eyeliner recommendations?

I would also like to thank everyone who checked out my guest post!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend! :D