Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

My weheartit picks and Happy Weekend! :D

Hi, everyone! I didn't know what to post for today, I was thinking maybe a review, but then I remembered that I have been meaning to check out weheartit.com since many of my fellow bloggers share cute pictures from said website. And I found tons of lovely photos! Here are some that I would like to share with you:

I like this because I like the quote, and I love doodling stuff like that. My notebooks from high school have random doodles like this - quotes, song lyrics, lines from movies, etc. - on the sides. Haha, it makes me smile and laugh whenever I go through them.


I like the message on this next picture. Love will come at the right place, at the right time, and with the right person. I believe that we don't have to look for it, it'll find us - it's on its way. What do you think?


I love ice cream - 'nuff said. Haha. ;)


Isn't her LV bag just fab? :D


I have the rollerball version of Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I love it. I got it from Sephora for $20! What is your favorite perfume?



Oh, Math! Haha. I was actually pretty good at Math, but I stayed away from Calculus. :P


Pretty Little Liars! Do you watch this show? :D


If you've read some of my older posts, then you probably know that I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Haha. :D




I haven't seen UP, but I really want to. Isn't this kid the cutest thing ever? :)


Have a happy weekend, my dear friends! :D