Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Forever21: Yellow Tag Deals

Hi, my dear blogger friends! I was just looking through Forever21's website, and I saw so many clothes and accessories I liked (no surprise there, haha). I was really going to combine the ones I liked with the Yellow Tag Deals, but there would be wayyyy too many photos, so I will share with you guys all that other good stuff in a future post. :D

Forever21 has what they call "Yellow Tag Deals" - clothes available for a lower price = loooove! As I was looking through their website, I found a lot of cute basics. :D

Slubbed Knit Top: $8.80 --> $5.00


Fab Skinny Jeans: $9.50 --> $7.50 (or 2 for $15)



Slub Knit Cardigan: $11.50 --> $8.00



Distressed Yale/Harvard Pullover: $19 --> $14

And for the guys in our lives - husbands, boyfriends, brothers, best friends...

T-shirts: $14.90 --> $7.00


Buttoned Striped Cardigan: $21.90 --> $15.00



Frayed Accent Straight Jeans: $18.90 --> $12.00



We should all hurry up because the deal is only available while supplies last!

Have you taken advantage of this great deal? :)

*all photos and prices taken from http://www.forever21.com/*